- The Sun is your skin’s biggest enemy. Every minute under its harmful rays causes premature aging called photo-aging. UV rays penetrate the skin and damage skin cells, decreasing their productivity.
- Excessive Sun Exposureleads to unrecoverable damage, and wrinkles, age spots, and sagging skin results.
- Repetitive facial movements and expressions have been shown to cause fine lines and wrinkles. Every time you use a facial muscle, it forms a groove under the skin’s surface.
- Gravityis completely unavoidable and is constantly pulling your body down, and in doing so, it tugs on the skin, leading to wrinkles and sagging areas.
- Sleeping Positionsare caused by resting your head on the pillow the exact same way every night you sleep, it’s possible that your habit will lead to wrinkles.
- Smoking causes chemical changes in the human body that accelerate the aging process, resulting in leathery, wrinkled skin with unhealthy, yellow complexion and significantly more wrinkled skin.
- Pollution/Environment from smog, smoke, and exhaust can all lead to extrinsic aging. Pollution attacks your skin with free radicals that can break down otherwise healthy skin cells.
- Florescent lights, light emitted from cell phones and computer screens is another reason to use antioxidant and dermaglove’s skin protection products daily, even when not in direct sunlight.
Don’t worry - there is hope!
By using an anti-aging treatment regimen, you can combat extrinsic age factors. For example, dermaglove’s new facial product line uses 20% Hydra-C Serum and 79% Vitamin C Power Serum to effectively remove free radicals that form due to sun and other environmental exposure, limiting the damage they can do to the skin.
Discover how dermaglove’s technology deeply rejuvenates the entire body to create true SKIN VITALITY, where therapy meets hygiene. ™
Stay in touch with us and our partners Aqua-Green-Clean on Instagram too: https://www.instagram.com/dermaglove/