Antibacterial soap has been continuously questioned over the years and now manufacturers are being told to prove its effectiveness by the FDA!
Smithsonian Magazine recently published an article that discusses the top 5 reasons you shouldn't use antibacterial soap. In the article, they site the following reasons:
1. Antibacterial soaps are no more effective than conventional soap and water
2. Antibacterial soaps have the potential to create antibiotic resistant bacteria
3. The soaps could act as an endocrine disruptor
4. The soaps might lead to other health problems, too
5. Antibacterial soaps are bad for the environment.
This leads to the question, what should you do? The article goes on to site the same reasons dermaglove has for years! Such as, using a non-antibiotic hand sanitizer that kills both bacteria and viruses with alcohol or washing with soap and water when your hands are dirty. Only issue: alcohol and traditional hand washing dry out your skin!
dermaglove was founded with the mission of delivering a santizing solution that doesn't deplete the skin. After ten years of research and development, dermaglove products are able to santize the skin while increasing moisture levels up to 75% through our invis- 0-bond® technology! Don't continue using traditional methods that are proven ineffective or unsafe, try out the dermaglove product line today!