World Hand Hygiene Day was May 5th – did you miss it? Over 30 million patients around the world are affected by sepsis every year. Enhanced hand hygiene in healthcare facilities is, therefore, everyone's responsibility, from patients and health workers to administrators and policymakers!
Clean or sanitize your hands:
1. Before you eat, before you touch any vessel or utensils and before and after preparing your food.
2. Before touching your eyes, nose, mouth or private parts.
3. Before adding bandages. Never touch your wound directly, even if your hands are clean.
4. After entering a restroom.
5. After blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
6. When entering and leaving the hospital
dermaglove HAND RECOVERY is an alcohol-based hand sanitizer that is the preferred method for quickly and efficiently cleaning your hands, especially when hand washing is not an option. It is more effective at killing deadly germs on hands than basic soap. It also requires less time and is sometimes more accessible than locating a sink and improves skin condition with less irritation and dryness than soap and water. Visit dermaglove.com to read more stories like this!